Monday, May 3, 2010

Good Deed for the week of May 2, 2010

Ok so as Co-Chairmen of the Literary Media & Communications, I (Marcus Antonio Blanco) have hired a new teacher named Danny Harris. He teaches the students primarily how to interview and interact with people on the street. I also have to take part and be a student, so one of his first assignments is he gave to my junior class is to perform a good deed. Now, before you assume anything, I am a very good person and I don't need a teacher to make me perform random acts of kindness, so i decided that instead of doing just one random act of kindness and be over with it, I'm going to do at least one random act of kindness and document it every week, till the end of the 2010 year.

My first good deed that I would like to document happened this weekend. I was on my way to my grandmother's house when i saw a elderly woman coming home from the grocery store. Bags filled up the back seat of her car and being the gentlemen that I am, volunteered to bring all of the bags in her house. The smile on her face seeing a young minority in the USA entering her house without steeling anything made my day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment