Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Can I Live?

Living with a pack of passionless bastards,

I don’t have any love for fake people, I call them actors.

See me and my kin from the hill have the same exact past.

But we all went different directions that day that gun had blast.

Look at all the things people do for some respect and money.

The gun goes off and only Antoine’s the one that’s not running.

“Come on, don’t fuckin leave me!

Someone call the cops the kids bleeding!

Keep your eyes open! Your still alive if you can see me!”

Look how easy it is to make a human stop breathing!

This world is wicked, malicious, and trife,

So at night the only thing I pray for is life.

It only takes one shot in the lungs to make a heart stop.

Did I tell my mother I love her? If I did she probably forgot.

If one forgets then the right thing to do is to forgive.

So I try to forget about Antoine but he was more than just a kid.

Feins took away a life that had so much to give.

The only thing he ever asked from anybody was to live.

“Can I live?”


-M.A.B.

No comments:

Post a Comment